Monday, May 4, 2009

Jack and I are in Boston. It is a charming city. So much history, beautiful old buildings and churches. We are loving being here.

A couple of nights ago we went to the opening ceremonies for the AAO (American Association of Orthodontists) and listened to the Boston Pops. They played award winning show tunes from Movies and Broadway. Most of the movie tunes were from movies when I was a youngster. It was fun to hear them and very nostalgic. One of the selections they played was “Some Where Over the Rainbow”. It brought back a very real picture of myself around age 11.

My home had a large patio area over our garage. I remember putting on roller skates and skating around this patio singing “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” with so much longing and angst wondering if my dreams would ever come true. My dreams have always been pretty simple and basic. I wanted to love someone with all my heart and have him love me back and I wanted to be a mom. As I was sitting in the concert listening to the Boston Pops play this song I realized my dreams have come true and not only come true but have gone beyond what I ever could have dreamed or imagined and of course I started crying as I realized the little girl who just wanted to be loved and give love has been blessed with so much more than she ever deserved or dreamed or imagined.

How thankful I am to my Heavenly Father who always blesses us beyond our understanding. I could never of dreamed I would have 8 amazing beautiful children and 6 other children whom I love as my own as each has entered my heart as they came to love one of these amazing children of mine, tons and tons of beautiful grandchildren to dazzle me with light, love and laughter and a constant and true source of love everlasting in my faithful, and loving Jack. The little girl longing for dreams of love and someone worth loving, the dream, the pray, came true.

My heart literally over flows with love and thankfulness to my Father and my Savior for the many miracles that have happened in my life and for his constant care in watching over me. We take the church so much for granted, I can’t even imagine how people live without its principles and knowledge. Without knowing why we are here and knowing about our Savior and all he has done not just for me but for each of us. Without knowing we have a loving Father in Heaven who knows us and wants us to return to him. Without knowing we can live again with our most precious family if we but follow our Savior and our Father in Heaven. It is truly and honor and a blessing to belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I just needed to say again how very thankful I am for the love and support I have felt during my little skirmish with cancer. The many lovely meals and surprise goodies have blessed both my heart and my body. The tons of emails, notes, visits and loving thoughts, have helped me to stay positive and happy which everyone knows is the first step in healing. The constant faith, prayers, fasting, putting my name on the temple rolls and loving priesthood blessings have helped to heal my broken body. Thank you, thank you so
much for your love, faith, concern and support. My life has truly been blessed by each of you. I just want to gather each of you close to me and give you a big hug and tell you personally how much you mean to me. You have made a difference in my life. My dreams could never come close to imaging I would be blessed to love so many people! I love you, I pray for you, thank you again for all you have done for me.

Since I wont be writing progress reports every week, I feel a little awkward just sending you my weekly journal writings, I will continue to post these on my blogspot at www.margofeller blogspot.com. I will send my progress journal entry after I have had my quarterly pet scans. So in the meantime check out my blogspot if you get the chance or want to.
Love,
Margo

1 comment:

  1. It is inspiring to read your great thoughts! Thanks! Turns out your granddaughter, Addyson and my daughter, Becca are on the same Cheerz squad. I look forward to seeing yo at their competitions.

    Keep the Faith

    ReplyDelete