Thursday, March 12, 2009

To my dear family and friends, thank you, thank you, thank you, my pet scan came back with no metabolic activity which means the cancer has not progressed and has shrunk and I only need to have two more chemo treatments. I know it is because of all the fasting and prayers on my behalf that I am so blessed with this news. I thank my Heavenly Father and my Savior for their tender mercy and for this sweet answer to so many of our prayers. I will write more in a few days but I wanted to share the happy news as soon as possible. I love you all. Again thank you for your love and support.

Margo

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping to read this wonderful news when I saw your post!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news, Margo! You deserve to be healthy and well. My prayers will continue to be with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAHOO!!! I have been thinking about you all day! Yahoo Margo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the most wonderful news. Yeah...I bet you and Jack and the family are the happiest ever. I am so excited. You won. You go girl. Really that made my day. I want to kick up my heals. I really want you to know you are so special to me. You are so wonderful. Dave and I are so so glad for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such wonderful news! We are all so happy for you all. Keep up the fight. Our prayers are with you all!
    Luv ya,
    The Flygare Clan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful news! Keep on keepin on! You are in our prayers! We love you!

    ReplyDelete